0 miles from Daytona Beach
Experience the best oceanfront views from this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in beautiful Daytona Beach! Offering accommodations for 4, this eighth floor, end-unit condo is situated within close proximity to the entertainment district, and is walking distance to endless attractions, including the sandy shores. With access to an oceanfront pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center, this ideally-located home-away-from-home ensures a revitalizing retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** Please note that this property is not suitable for children due to the mechanisms of the adjustable beds. The property is best suited for adults over the age of 18. **
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Nestled on the eighth floor of the Harbour Beach Resort, this oceanfront condo is in the prime spot for your dream vacation. Enjoy splendid beach views from your end-unit’s private balcony, along with access to the resort’s Nautilus/BowFlex Aerobic fitness center, business center, hot tub, BBQ stations, and huge oceanfront pool.
Once you’ve taken advantage of all the complex amenities, head upstairs to your private abode. Beachy colors,luxury-vinyl plank floors for easy clean up, and inviting decor welcome you into the open-concept unit where you’ll find everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The fully equipped kitchen has all of the necessary appliances to prepare your favorite recipes, including a Magic Bullet Blender, Oster Blender, toaster, George Foreman Grill! While cooking a tasty dish, you’ll find that the open floor plan allows you to carry on a conversation with your travel companions while they lounge in the living area.
With a new 60-inch TV, along with 120 channel digital cable TV with 50 HD stereo music channels, and a 46-inch sound bar with subwoofer and surround sound satellite speakers, all making for a great audio/video experience, the living area is the main entertainment spot. The living area also features a comfortable couch and a queen-sized pullout for extra sleeping accommodations.
For fresh air and spectacular ocean views, step through the living area’s sliding glass doors and onto the spacious balcony. Since this eighth-floor, end-unit condo is situated on the northeast corner of the complex, you’re sure to have unobstructed, direct oceanfront views up and down the northern and southern coastlines. From the balcony, you’ll also have a birdseye view of the fireworks display set off at the Daytona Pier each weekend, all summer long!
After sipping an evening cocktail on the balcony, retreat to the bedroom, where 2 twin Craftmatic Adjustable beds form a plush king-sized bed and can tilt you up to enjoy an even better view of the ocean through the 12-foot by 4-foot picture window. With a comfortable bed and plush ‘My Pillow’ pillows, you’re sure to have many peaceful slumbers.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this ideally-located condo, you’ll have easy access to everything that Daytona Beach has to offer, including the Entertainment District, the beach, restaurants, and endless activities!
Step right from the resort pool onto the beach! Build sandcastles, fly a kite, splash around in the waves, or soak up the sun next to the pristine shores.
The ever-developing streets surrounding the condo, including Sea Breeze, Main Street and Beach Street, always have a new restaurant, shop, or bar to enjoy! For an afternoon in the sunshine, good eats, live music, and great views, take a short stroll to Ocean Deck Bar and Grill, the #1 beach bar on Daytona Beach.
The complex is also just a 15-minute walk away from Daytona Pier, which features a public fishing pier and the landmark Joe’s Crab Shack.
The Convention Center, arcade, amusement rides, Concert Band Shell, the Peabody, World’s Famous Main Street venues, Ocean Walk movie and restaurants, miniature golf, and Center City Water Park are all also just a 15-minute walk away!
Baseball enthusiasts will be happy to find that the historic Jackie Robinson Ballpark, home of the Chicago Cubs farm teams, is also very close by! Stop by to get a tour or catch a game at the first stadium to host a racially integrated game in baseball history.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Magic Bullet Blender, Oster Blender, toaster, George Foreman Grill, private balcony with unobstructed ocean views, 60-inch cable TV, 24-inch TV with 60-channel cable, 46-inch sound bar, subwoofer, 2 satellite speakers, new community laundry machines on each floor, Craftmatic Adjustable beds, ‘My Pillows,’ and much more
- Enjoy unobstructed ocean views from this eighth-floor, end-unit condo, situated on the northeast corner of the complex!
- Enjoy access to Harbour Beach Resort’s community amenities, including a Nautilus/BowFlex Aerobic fitness center, lobby, business center, hot tub, BBQ area, and oceanfront pool!
- Unbeatable location - Centrally situated by the entertainment district, within walking distance to the beach, the Daytona Pier, The Convention Center, arcade, amusement rides, Concert Band Shell, the Peabody, World’s Famous Main Street venues, Ocean Walk movie and restaurants, miniature golf, and Center City Water Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport, 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, (~5.5 miles away from the condo)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- There is a $10 extra person fee/per night (beyond 2 guests, max of 4 guests allowed)
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children due to the mechanisms of the adjustable beds. The property is best suited for adults over the age of 18
- There will be a $40 late arrival fee (if you plan to arrive after 11:00 pm)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in